13:22 05th Oct, 2015
Google Likely To Launch Nexus 5X & 6P Ahead of the new iPhones In India | TechTree.com
Google Likely To Launch Nexus 5X & 6P Ahead of the new iPhones In India
The Nexus 5X & 6P phones are expected to be launched in India between Oct 10 - 14 and the prices are already revealed on Google India Play Store.
Recently, a few reports have been surfacing which suggest that the new Nexus smartphones may be launched in India at least 3 days before the launch of the new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus in India.
To recall, LG Nexus 5X and Huawei Nexus 6P were globally launched recently at an exclusive event in San Francisco.
According to a recent report by The Times of India, the Nexus 5X and 6P smartphones are expected to be available in Indian Shores from October 13. However, a few other speculations suggest that the smartphones will be launched in India between Oct 10 - 14 while iPhone 6S and 6S Plus are said to roll-out in India on the night of Oct 15, according to The Times of India.
While these smartphones are expected to make a face-off in the country pretty soon, only time can tell as to which smartphone will be the most successful one.
However, to recall, the LG Nexus 5X comes with a 5.2 inch display screen, 64 bit Snapdragon 808 processor, 2 GB RAM, 12 MP rear camera with 4K video support and 2,700 mAh battery.
On the other hand, the Huawei Nexus 6P comes with a 5.7 inch display screen, 12.3 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3 GB RAM, 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa core processor and 3,450 mAh battery.
Adding further on to this, the prices of Nexus 5X and 6P were recently revealed on Google India Play Store. We suggest you to check this story out on the India pricing of the newly launched Nexus smartphones.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals