08th Oct 2021
As part of its Mera Pehla Smartphone program, Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) today announced yet another innovative initiatve to enable customers to upgrade to quality smartphones and enjoy a world-class digital experience on its high speed network.
Airtel will offer an attractive cashback of Rs 6,000 to customers who purchase a new smartphone priced up to Rs 12,000 (appx.) from leading brands. Over 150 smartphones are eligible for this benefit. To know more about the program and the list of eligible handsets visit [add URL].
To avail the Rs 6000 cashback benefit, a customer needs to recharge with an Airtel prepaid pack of INR 249 or above continuously (as per pack validity) for 36 months. The customer will receive the cashback in two parts - the first instalment of Rs 2000 after 18 months and the remaining Rs 4000 after 36 months.
For e.g. A customer opts for a device priced Rs 6000. She enjoys generous data quotas and unlimited calling benefits with every Airtel repaid recharge to unlock a superior smartphone experience. At the end of 36 months, with an attractive cashback benefit of Rs 6000, the customer gets back her entire investment in the device while being able to stay digitally connected.
Customers opting for this program are also eligible for a one time FREE screen replacement by Servify in case of damage. This offers an additional cost benefit upto Rs 4800* (*estimated cost of screen replacement for a Rs.12,000 Smartphone). Once customer is on an eligible recharge pack, the screen replacement enrolment can be done on Airtel Thanks App within 90 days period.
Along with unlimited calling and generous data benefits, customers enjoy a range of exclusive Airtel Thanks benefits with their prepaid recharges. These include FREE Wynk Music subscription and 30 day trial of Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition.
Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands | TechTree.com
Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
Airtel will offer an attractive cashback of Rs 6,000 to customers who purchase a new smartphone priced up to Rs 12,000 (appx.)
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals