11:39 24th Sep, 2015
InFocus Launches M812 In India; Looks Similar To iPhone 6 | TechTree.com
InFocus Launches M812 In India; Looks Similar To iPhone 6
The new flagship device by InFocus comes with pretty decent specifications for a price tag of Rs 19,999.
InFocus has recently launched its new smartphone dubbed as M812 which comes with a metal uni-body design.
Priced at Rs 19,999, the smartphone by the US based phone maker will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting from Oct 1.
However, registrations for the first sale to happen on Oct 1 have started from Wednesday, Sept 23 on Snapdeal. You can register here if you would like to try your hands on this flagship device by InFocus.
The smartphone sports a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
[Related: Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000]
The new M812 is powered by a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 64 bit processor coupled with a 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded upto 128 GB.
The camera section of the smartphone comes with a 13 MP sensor with a dual LED flash on the backside along with an 8 MP sensor on the front with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degree wide-angle lens.
The smartphone also supports 4G LTE connectivity comes packed with a 2,900 mAh battery.
To recall, the smartphone was earlier announced along with a few other devices which are being planned by the company to be brought into the Indian shores.
Interestingly, the smartphone looks more similar to the Apple iPhone 6 in its design, though there are a few notable differences, especially near the camera and the physical buttons on the sides.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals