13:50 10th Sep, 2015
Misfit Launches Three New Wearables In India; Price Starts From Rs 1,999 | TechTree.com
Misfit Launches Three New Wearables In India; Price Starts From Rs 1,999
Misfit's wearable products are designed more to look like an apparel than just a fitness tracking device.
American premium wearable devices maker Misfit has launched three new wearables in India in an exclusive partnership with e-commerce giant Snapdeal.
Dubbed as the Shine, Flash and the Link, the prices of the Misfit wearables starts from Rs 1,999 and all the devices are water resistant and use a companion app to communicate with your smartphone.
Price: Rs 1,999
The Misfit Flash Link is the cheapest among the three wearables and comes with features like fitness and sleep tracking. The wearable also comes with a smart button which can actually click selfies, control music and also change slides at the tap of your wrist.
Price: Rs 2,499
The Misfit Flash is a bracelet which tracks the number of steps taken, calories burnt and sleep pattern while it notifies users their progress via LED lights. This bracelet can also be used as a smart button for functions like clicking selfies, controlling music, etc.
Price: Rs 5,499
The Misfit Shine comes with a spectacular design while its functions are much similar to the Misfit Flash - measure the number of steps taken, calories burnt and sleep pattern. However, the Misfit Shine also comes with a luxe leather band or a polished necklace.
Speaking about the company, Misfit was co-founded by former Apple CEO John Sculley in 2011 and the USP of Misfit is that the wearables appear to be designed as a part of one's apparel instead of just a fitness tracking band.
Also, it is worth noting that the wearables market in India is seeing a consistent growth with many companies including Fitbit, Xiaomi, Goqii and Garmin selling their fitness trackers and devices in the country lately.
To recall, Jawbone has also recently announced that it would be entering the Indian market in an exclusive partnership with Amazon to sell its range of fitness accessories.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals