13:17 07th Sep, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note5 Finally Arrives In India At Rs 53,990 | TechTree.com
Samsung Galaxy Note5 Finally Arrives In India At Rs 53,990
Nowhere to be found at the Galaxy S6 edge+ launch, Samsung's productive road warrior is back with a bang.
Samsung has finally announced its much-awaited Galaxy Note5 smartphone for the Indian market. The device has been announced just a few days before Apple’s yearly iPhone announcement on the 9th of September and comes a few weeks after its Galaxy S6 edge+ smartphone.
The Samsung Note series is clearly known for one feature only, the S Pen. And while we have seen the company shy away from the S Pen issue, which we had reported earlier, the Note5 will still be a better smartphone that the edge+ thanks to the same.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note5’s hardware bits remain unchanged as was announced at its Galaxy Unpacked event in the US. You will find everything inside the Note5 similar to the currently available Galaxy S6 edge+ with the addition of the S Pen and minus that dual edge curved display.
- We get a 5.7 inch QHD (2560 X 1440 pixels, 515 PPI) Super AMOLED display
- Inside, we have a 64-bit, octa-core, Exynos 7420 with 4 GB of RAM and a limited 32 GB/64 GB of internal storage, which could be a deal breaker for many
- The camera department consists of an f/1.9 aperture 16 MP rear camera with OIS and a front-facing 5 MP unit
- We get 4G bands, NFC, and LoopPay’s MST technology for Samsung Pay along with WiFi and Bluetooth
- Powering all of the above is 3000 mAh battery
The Note5 will come in Black Sapphire, White Pearl, Gold Platinum, and Silver Titanium starting from Rs 53,990 for the 32 GB option and Rs 59,990 for the 64 GB option. Both models are available for pre-booking online and ship with the free wireless charger in the box. The Note5 will go on sale both online and in stores on the 20th of September.
[Also Read: Hands-On: Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+]
There’s is really not much available in the Indian market in terms of the competition, as few have ventured and succeeded in the phablet market space. This is more so as few have been able to pull off so many productivity features from its stylus like Samsung has managed to.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals