11:40 03rd Sep, 2015
Samsung’s Galaxy Note5 Is Coming To India On September 7 | TechTree.com
Samsung’s Galaxy Note5 Is Coming To India On September 7
After its unusual silence at the Galaxy S6 edge+ event, Samsung seems ready to bring out its mean machine.
Everyone knows that the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is all show with no practical value. So it was surprising when about two weeks ago, Samsung announced just the Galaxy S6 edge+ in India with no sign of the Note5.
Well Samsung has finally invited the media for another event to be held in New Delhi on the 7th of September and we are pretty sure it is for the Note5.
So yes, Samsung fans in India who are fond of the Note series, will get their dose of an S Pen and giant Quad HD screen this year as well.
The Note5 comes with hardware specifications that are similar to the Galaxy S6 edge+ with the inclusion of the all-important S Pen and a flat Quad HD display, if you’re not into gimmicks like the edge series.
As for the rest of the hardware specs of the Galaxy Note5:
- We get a 5.7 inch, Quad HD (2560 X 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED, display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Inside, we have the Exynos 7420 with an octa-core set up at 2.1 GHz along with 4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage options
- There is a 16 MP camera with OIS on the back and a 5 MP unit on the front with features like simultaneous HD video recording and Dual shot
- We get the usual 4G/LTE bands, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC for connectivity
- Sandwiched in the glass and metal construction is a 3000 mAh battery unit that also makes space for a stylus and a fingerprint scanner on the home button
Everyone is a bit worried about the troublesome S Pen on the Galaxy Note5, but we think its something hardcore Note fans will not worry about even though it is valid design defect.
Let’s hope that the pricing is not too high as the Sony has already unveiled its monstrous Xperia Z5 Premium with a 4K display, which will arrive in November this year. Again, it is Apple season, so the iPhone 6s Plus will also arrive by the festival season in a month or two.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals