11:11 02nd Sep, 2015
Huawei’s Mate S Beats Apple To Force Touch | TechTree.com
Huawei’s Mate S Beats Apple To Force Touch
Leaked press renders and images show off a fingerprint scanner as well.
With all things Android this year, comes a fingerprint reader. But Huawei seems to be competing with Apple, forget about its Android competition, with what appears to be a Force Touch display.
Yes, according to a teaser pushed out by the company last night and some new leaked images, the Huawei Ascend Mate S will not only pack in a fingerprint sensor but also a Force Touch display.
The gigantic smartphone with 5.7 inch Full HD display is expected to arrive with a Force Touch feature that will be able to differentiate between a strong and a light touch. Apple’s iPhone 6s models to be announced next week, are also rumoured to arrive with the same tech after its first implementation on the Apple Watch.
While we do know that the implementation of Force Touch coming from Apple will be system wide (and may also come with support for third-party apps), Huawei’s Mate S will certainly be a feature limited to just one smartphone and its native apps.
Force Touch aside, Huawei is expected to unveil the Ascend Mate S with an octa-core Kirin 935 chipset and a 20 MP camera at the IFA Berlin today.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals