18:32 10th Jul, 2015
Rumours Say That Huawei And Google May Launch A Nexus Smartphone This Fall | TechTree.com
Rumours Say That Huawei And Google May Launch A Nexus Smartphone This Fall
While we have been hearing about the possibility of the Nexus being made by Huawei, this time the rumour is about its launch.
It seems that a Nexus Android smartphone may be launched this fall by Google teaming up with the popular Chinese smartphone maker Huawei.
While this is not the first time we are hearing this, The Information has recently reported that Huawei is working on the device which is said to be planned for fall.
To recall, recently, there were speculations by IBTimes UK that a source closely working with Huawei and Google has confirmed about the same.
Along with this, Android Police had also published a rumour in May which suspected that there would be two Nexus phone this year - one from Huawei while other would be from LG.
However, going deeper, we can say that Google and Huawei have been witnessing a relationship which could mutually benefit both.
But, we must remember that in China there are government regulations which actually restrict the search giant Google from conducting much business over there.
While this may strike a doubt in your minds, The information also suspects that Huawei could help Google create an App store for China.
However, while these are just speculations and rumours surfacing over the Internet, we feel that a Nexus phone by Huawei might help the company boost its existence in the US market where the company seems to be lacking for a long time now.
To conclude, we can just wait for an official announcement by either Google or Huawei about the same.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals