17:24 08th Jul, 2015
Lenovo Sells 47,440 Units Of K3 Note In Just 5.2 Seconds | TechTree.com
Lenovo Sells 47,440 Units Of K3 Note In Just 5.2 Seconds
The K3 Note's first flash sale seems to have broken the records of Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000.
Lenovo K3 Note has reportedly performed very well in its first flash sale on July 8 at 3 PM on Flipkart.
The 5.5 inch Phablet launched on June 25 seems to have broken the records set by the company's very own A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000 by having 47,440 handsets sold out in just 5.2 seconds.
The company soon after the sale tweeted that the first K3 Note sale was a killer and also that the registrations for next week's SALE would be open from 6 PM onwards on Flipkart on July 8.
It is worth noting here that the company had announced before the sale that over half a million users have shown interest in the K3 Note by registering on the e-commerce site.
Speaking about the technical specs, the K3 Note is an affordable 4G capable Phablet flaunting a 1080p display while it comes powered by a 1.7 GHz MediaTek octa-core 64-bit processor paired with 2 GB of RAM.
The phablet also features a 16 GB internal memory, microSD card, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera along with Dolby Atmos Sound technology and a 3,000 mAh battery.
Connectivity options include dual-SIM card slots, 4G support on both SIMs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. On the software front, the phablet runs on Android Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals