11:58 01st Jul, 2015
Huawei Launches Honor 7 in China; May Reach Indian Shores Pretty Soon | TechTree.com
Huawei Launches Honor 7 in China; May Reach Indian Shores Pretty Soon
The device has been launched in three variants based on internal storage capacity and connectivity options.
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has annoucned its much awaited Honor 7 smartphone in three versions with metal alloy chassis.
To recall, earlier in June, rumours surfaced about the smartphone that it would come with an all-metal body.
Coming to the specs of the Honor 7, it packs with a 5.2 inch 1080p display while powered by a octa core HiSilicon Kirin processor coupled with a 3 GB RAM.
Running on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 on top of it, the smartphone comes with dual SIM support and a 3,100 mAh battery to make sure users enjoy the most of the smartphone while they are outside.
The camera section of the smartphone comes with a spectacular 20 MP camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses and dual tone LED flash along with an 8 MP front facing camera with BSI sensor and LED flash.
The smartphone comes in three colour schemes - Gold, Silver and Grey and the pricing details of the three variants are as follows;
- 16 GB single SIM - 1,999 Chinese Yuan (Rs 20,515)
- 16 GB dual SIM - 2,199 Chinese Yuan (Rs 22,577)
- 64 GB dual SIM - 2,499 Chinese Yuan (Rs 25,645)
Finally, speaking about the availability of the Huawei Honor 7, it will be available for order in China from July 1, while no plans have been officially announced about its global roll out yet.
However, since Huawei has been quite successful in the Indian market, we expect the new device to reach the Indian shores pretty soon.
The company has also come up with this official launch video of the smartphone.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals