17:34 19th May, 2015
Huawei Seems To Be Developing Its Own Mobile Operating System | TechTree.com
Huawei Seems To Be Developing Its Own Mobile Operating System
The new OS might be called as the Kirin OS and might work well with its Kirin SoC.
Chinese mobile maker Huawei which is currently making rounds about its partnerships with Google to produce the new Nexus smartphone is trending again with its plans to create its own operating system.
We so far know that the company has developed its very own Kirin chips and now the new OS which is said to be called as the 'Kirin OS'.
With this latest step, it is pretty much known that the company is looking to reduce its dependence on Android.
Gizmochina reports that the company is looking to bring in its very own operating system with its Kirin SoC in future smartphones by the company, though much information has not yet been revealed.
It looks like Huawei is following "If you are serious about your hardware, produce your own software" kind of approach.
However, we have recently many company develop their own OS coming out of Android like Tizen OS by Samsung, Oxygen OS by OnePlus just not to see much success.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals