11:30 27th Feb, 2015
Sony Confirms Z4 Tablet Launch At MWC | TechTree.com
Sony Confirms Z4 Tablet Launch At MWC
When in doubt, launch an Android tablet.
Sony has finally broken its silence about what we can expect from its booth at the Mobile World Congress (MWC 2015). The Japanese technology has begun its usual teasers before this year’s MWC, set to begin in a few days from now.
The tweet from the official handle clearly shows an image of the new tablet. It mentions that the newest addition to its tablet family will be “slimmer, lighter, brighter”.
We have plenty of expectations for the Xperia Z4 Tablet Compact this year.
Rumours state that the tablet will pack in some new silicon, while the screen gets bumped up to 2K resolution.
Apart from that we have a leaked image that showed up on Sony’s Xperia Lounge website, and was quickly taken down.
Seems like not much has changed from what we have seen from past leaks and rumours. Let’s hope that Sony comes out with something refreshing, if not with the hardware, then at least with its software.
Lastly, we recently got news that VAIO will be announcing a smartphone on the 12th of March.
So is this year’s MWC the company’s final goodbye with smartphones? Or will we be seeing more?
We will know in a few days from now.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals