16:55 25th Aug, 2014
Sony Announces Xperia C3 In India For The Selfie Conscious | TechTree.com
Sony Announces Xperia C3 In India For The Selfie Conscious
Brings a massive 5 MP front-facing camera with an LED flash so that your selfies always come out right.
For those who love to take selfies, there is now a camera in the Indian market built especially for that purpose. Say hello to the Sony Xperia C3, the ultimate selfie machine. The handset was announced back in July by Sony as the world’s first selfie smartphone. Time has passed since then and even OPPO has delivered N1 Mini here in India with a swivelling 13 MP snapper than should do a better job. Sony’s offering however, has been built from the ground up specifically for this.
The handset’s spec sheet includes the following:
- A 5.5 inch 1280 x 720p Triluminos display
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory
- The internal memory is expandable up to 32 GB micro SD thanks to the presence of a memory card slot
- We get an 8 MP camera with an LED flash on the back and a capable 5 MP camera with LED flash on the front as well
- The front-facing camera is no ordinary one considering the wide-angle lens that sits on top of the 5 MP sensor
- The handset comes with the usual radios and also includes dual SIM support
- Also included is a large 2500 mAh battery to power all of the above
Lastly, there is the arsenal of photo editing apps from Sony that come pre-installed and will help you do everything from clicking your perfect selfie to applying the right filter for that Instagram upload. The front-facing camera can click HDR pictures as well.
The Sony Xperia C3 comes in black, white and Mint and will be available across all Sony Centers, Sony Smartphone Lounges and major mobile and electronics stores in India for Rs 23,990.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals