Alnoor M Peermohamed
09:58 11th Jun, 2014
Xolo Launches Its First Windows 8.1 Tablet In India At Rs 19,990 | TechTree.com
Xolo Launches Its First Windows 8.1 Tablet In India At Rs 19,990
Showcased at CES 2014, the Xolo Win will be available exclusively through online retailer Flipkart.
Homegrown smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched its first Windows tablet in India at a price of Rs 19,990. Showcased at CES 2014, the tablet will be sold exclusively through Flipkart, country's largest online retailer.
The tablet is named 'Win', presumably because it runs on Microsoft's Windows 8.1 OS. It comes equipped with a 10.1-inch HD display (1366x768 pixels) and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core AMD processor paired with a Radeon HD 8180 GPU.
Other key specifications include 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage, which can be further expanded via a microSD card slot. A 2MP shooter adorns the rear of the device, while the 1MP front-facing camera might not be so adequate for video calling.
Powering the Xolo Win is a 3,550 mAh battery which is good for a claimed 6 hours of continuous useage. The company also claims that the device can be fully charged in just three hours. Running on Microsoft's Windows platform, the Win comes pre-installed with Office Suite, Skype, OneDrive and other such productivity tools.
As with many smartphones we're seeing these days, the Win tablet will be exclusively sold through Flipkart in India. The device is priced at Rs 19,990, but is available at a discounted rate of Rs 16,990 through an exchange offer. You can head over here to get the complete details of the Xolo Win Tablet.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals