13:45 24th Mar, 2014
XOLO A510s Goes Official, Sports A Premium Metal Body | TechTree.com
XOLO A510s Goes Official, Sports A Premium Metal Body
Packing in 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, will this be a worthy successor to the A500s?
XOLO has been pumping out multiple handsets in its 'A-series' lately. Last year, we saw the A500s and then its IPS variant, the A500s IPS. In February, XOLO launched the A500 Club, a music-centric phone with a pair of front-facing speakers.
Now this time around, yet another handset tagged as the A510s has surfaced on XOLO's official website. The device sports a metal back with a premium finish and comes with some budget hardware specifications.
On the front is a 4 inch, 480 x 854 pixel capacitive screen. It is fuelled by a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor, coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The phone comes with Android Jelly Bean version 4.2 (makes us wonder if we will ever see KitKat on XOLO devices). In the imaging department, you get a 5 megapixel camera, which has become a standard in the budget segment.
You get 4 GB of internal storage. You can expand it further via microSD card slot. The handset draws power from a 1400 mAh battery. The Xolo A510s only comes in gold and is costs at Rs 7,500. Considering its metallic look, we think it's a good bargain for the casual users.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals