20:18 19th Feb, 2014
Gionee Unveils The Anorexic Elife S5.5 Smartphone | TechTree.com
Gionee Unveils The Anorexic Elife S5.5 Smartphone
Triggers inferiority complex in the competing handsets.
After the M2 and the Gpad G4, Gionee has announced the Elife S5.5. Touted as the world’s slimmest smartphone at 5.5 mm, the phone also flaunts some impressive hardware.
The phone runs the android-based customised Amigo OS, which reminds us of Xiaomi’s MIUI. The phone is powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor. 2 GB of RAM ensures that applications open swiftly, while 13 megapixel camera unit on the back delivers quality imaging. Packed into the thin waistline is a large 5 inch screen that draws power from a 2,300 mAh battery.
The Gionee Elife S5.5 will be arriving in June on LTE in China and the company expects a global release in 40 countries soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals