13:34 26th Dec, 2013
Gionee Updates Its Flagship Smartphone Elife E7 And Intros Smaller Screen E7 Mini | TechTree.com
Gionee Updates Its Flagship Smartphone Elife E7 And Intros Smaller Screen E7 Mini
We may be Chinese, but we offer the best.
The relatively-new entrant, Gionee is really upping the smartphone ante. Not only was their recent flagship E6 launched with high-end hardware, the E7 takes this even further.
Gionee’s latest and greatest Elife E7 comes with a faster 2.2 GHz snapdragon processor, more RAM at 3 GB (my office PC has 2 GB), a bigger screen at 5.5 inch (1080x1920 pixels), tougher Gorilla Glass 3, and a better camera at 16 MP (so they claim).
What’s so special about this one?
Gionee seems to have learnt from the best (Nokia Lumia 1020) and has improved their camera app significantly, to include both a “professional” and “Normal” Photo interface, this means you have a lot more control on the photo than before. How this really performs, remains to be seen compared with the Nokia Lumia 1020 that we loved using. However, considering that the E6’s (F2.2 aperture) camera is quite good, we are expecting E7 to better it.
Small Screens Forever!
Every man loves three BIGs in his life, BIG cars, BIG money, BIG wom**, err we won’t go there. But there is a limit to the ridiculous sizes that phones are coming with, apparently it is what consumers want and therefore manufacturers provide it. In any case, Gionee is smart enough to launch their E7 mini, which is a humanly comfortable to hold at 4.7 inch screen size, 1.7 GHz octa-core processor (MediaTek MT6592 chipset), 1 GB of RAM. It features a 13 megapixel swivelling camera, 16 GB of inbuilt storage, dual-SIM support and the usual set of connectivity options. Interesting indeed.
Pic courtsey fonearena.com
Pic courtsey fonearena.com
The flagship E7 is expected to cost Rs 27,000 (16 GB) and Rs 30,000 (32 GB) with availability only from January 2014. While the E7 Mini hasn’t been officially announced here, but is expected to cost around Rs 20,000.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals