15:50 01st Nov, 2013
Olympus Stylus 1 Aims To Be The Next DSLR Killer | TechTree.com
Olympus Stylus 1 Aims To Be The Next DSLR Killer
Packs in 1/1.7" CMOS sensor and 10.7x zoom with a promise of f/2.8 constant aperture setting.
Olympus has launched its latest flagship, STYLUS 1. The high-end point and shoot packs in a 28-300mm i.Zuiko digital lens with 10.7x zoom, EVF, built in Wi-Fi, and OM-D style shooting. It also boasts of an "ND filter for controlling exposure in 3 steps". So you can try long-expose shots too. There is a tiltable 3" LCD screen, built-in flash, and a 1/1.7" type back-lit CMOS sensor, which is larger than what you'd get in regular point and shoots. Read all its technical details here.
The camera can be yours at Rs 44,990. How well it stands up against the likes of the Canon S110, Panasonic DMC-LX7, and Nikon P7000, we'll find out when we review the unit.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals