Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
01:00 27th Oct, 2013
Nikon Launches DX-Format D5300 DSLR Camera | TechTree.com
Nikon Launches DX-Format D5300 DSLR Camera
Comes with built-in Wi-Fi and GPS support.
Nikon India has announced the launch of a compact and lightweight entry-level DSLR — the D5300. It is Nikon's first digital SLR camera to offer built-in Wi-Fi and GPS functions. It packs in 24.2 megapixels along with a new EXPEED 4 image processing engine, which does away with the low-pass filter. Nikon had also launched the D610 DSLR camera a few days back with a price tag of Rs1,30,000.
- An effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, as well as the latest image-processing engine, EXPEED 4, for superior image quality and definition.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for transmitting high-quality images to a smart device for simple sharing and Remote Shooting.
- Transfer function: Images captured by the D5300, or already saved to a memory card inserted in the D5300, can be transferred to a smart device over a wireless connection.
- A built-in GPS function that records location data and tracks movement.
- A monocoque structure made of a new material for a smaller and lighter body that is strong and durable.
- A 3.2" 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with wide viewing angle for simple shooting from any angle.
- D-Movie function for recording full-HD 1920×1080 @60fps.
The Nikon D5300 will be available in the market mid-November onwards and comes in black, Red and Grey colours. The cost of the Nikon D5300 body is Rs 54,450. With A 18-55mm VR lens, it costs Rs 59,950; and Rs 75,950 with 18-140 mm VR lens.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals