21:25 23rd Nov, 2023
Infinix Unveils Smart 8HD: Setting New Standards in Design and Display | TechTree.com
Infinix Unveils Smart 8HD: Setting New Standards in Design and Display
Infinix is set to redefine the budget smartphone market, and is gearing up to unveil the Smart 8 HD, succeeding the immensely popular Smart 7 Series.
The Smart 8 HD promises a paradigm shift in the budget smartphone landscape, boasting a very stylish and premium design and several upgrades compared to its predecessor.
A standout feature of the Smart 8 HD is its impressive display, setting a new standard in the segment with a groundbreaking 90Hz punch-hole display offering users a remarkably smooth and responsive screen experience. The 6.6-inch HD+ Sunlight Readable display with 500 Nits peak brightness ensuring optimal visibility even in bright conditions, further elevating the user experience. Adding to the allure is the premium design of the Smart 8 HD, featuring a textured back panel that not only enhances the device's aesthetic appeal but also provides a comfortable grip. In a move aimed at elevating user convenience, Infinix introduces a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a first in its segment. This innovative placement not only streamlines the unlocking process but also contributes to the overall sophistication of the device. The smartphone also comes with UFS 2.2 storage and Type C charging.
To cater to diverse preferences, the Smart 8 HD comes in four striking Color Variants Crystal Green, Shiny Gold, Timber Black and Galaxy White. Anticipated with excitement, this device is set to launch on 8th Dec, which sets the bar higher for budget smartphones.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals