11:39 19th May, 2023
realme and Samsung collaborated to reveal a revolutionary 200 MP OIS camera at the Imaging Innovation Day for the upcoming realme 11 Pro Series 5G | TechTree.com
realme and Samsung collaborated to reveal a revolutionary 200 MP OIS camera at the Imaging Innovation Day for the upcoming realme 11 Pro Series 5G
realme 11 Pro Series 5G will introduce a world-first feature, the 200 MP OIS camera with 4x superzoom, with the Lossless zoom technology in the Samsung ISOCELL HP3 SuperZoom Sensor, the realme 11 Pro Series will revolutionize the smartphone industry
As mobile phone technology advances, the discussion around its camera features has become increasingly popular. Unfortunately, these advanced features are often limited to top-tier devices, making them unaffordable for many consumers. To address this, realme has collaborated with Samsung to enhance camera experiences using the ISOCELL HP3 SuperZoom, a 200MP image sensor, in the realme 11 Pro+. This sensor enables users to capture excellent image quality with up to 200 million pixels and superb details, thanks to Tetra2pixel technology, which can combine up to 16 pixels into one big pixel.
Commenting on the collaboration, Sree Hari, Product Manager, realme India, said, "We are excited to collaborate with Samsung, a leader in semiconductor technology , to bring the latest advancements to our customers. Our focus on R&D investment and innovative solutions has led us to develop the world's first 200 MP camera with 4x superzoom. We are confident that our collaboration with Samsung will continue to push boundaries and drive innovation in the smartphone industry."
Manish Goel, Vice-president, Samsung Semiconductor India Research, added, "We are pleased to collaborate with realme, a brand that shares our vision for delivering cutting-edge technology to customers. Our partnership on the realme 11 Pro Series demonstrates our commitment to advancing the smartphone industry through joint research and development. We are excited to see the results of our collaboration in this groundbreaking device."
Some of the hero camera features of realme 11 Pro+ 5G unveiled during the event:
- Upgraded Samsung ISOCELL HP3 SuperZoom Sensor: realme 11 Pro+ 5G boats realme’s camera flagship of the year, featuring a 200MP OIS SuperZoom Camera. The 200MP camera system on the realme 11 Pro+ 5G is based on the upgraded Samsung ISOCELL HP3 SuperZoom Camera system with a sensor size as large as 1/1.4-inch, a pixel size of 0.56μm and an f/1.69 aperture, all come in as flagship-level configurations in the same price range – a giant leap when compared to competitors who are still using IMX766 sensor.
- Industry's First with 4x Lossless Zoom: With In-sensor Zoom technology, the realme 11 Pro+ 5G can support 2x/4x lossless zoom mode, which allows the sensor to switch among different image modes to achieve the same number of real pixels in different focal segments, so that the shooting composition is more free, independent of distance. As a result, the realme 11 Pro + 5G is the industry's first mobile phone equipped with 4x lossless zoom, and the image resolution in this focal segment is 242% higher than that of similar products.
- More Camera Features to Play With: The realme 11 Pro Series 5G also has interesting camera features such as Super Group Portrait and One Take, which are used for intelligent composition with AI algorithm, to generate multiple “best-angled” photos at once.
Overall, the realme 11 Pro Series 5G is a testament to the company's commitment to innovation and technological advancement. Making its commitment towards innovation, realme also plans to invest $40 million in R&D in the next three years to bring about more breakthroughs. With the recent collaboration with Samsung, realme will continue to push boundaries and drive innovation in the smartphone industry.
realme is a technology brand that specializes in providing technology products with a comprehensive superior experience for global users. The brand was officially established on May 4th, 2018 by its founder Sky Li and Madhav Sheth in India, together with a young and strong team that has rich experience in the smartphone industry. Committed to creating a smart, connected, and trendy lifestyle for the youth, we democratize cutting-edge technology to provide the best technology products in each price segment.
As per IDC Q2 2022 report, realme climbed to the second slot for a second time, with a strong YoY growth of 24% (highest among the top five brands) in 2022. It cemented its second position in the online channel with a 23% share with affordable model offerings in the C-series.
realme has introduced a new marketing strategy consisting of cultivating marketing, eCommerce, and simply better strategy. With cultivating marketing strategy, realme is building local teams to use their experience to make engagement more local to the users, In eCommerce, realme is closely working with existing online partners and will be exploring more opportunities with leading eCommerce platforms to expand the reach across regions; In addition, the Simply better strategy will continue to explore the future of tech and design with GT series, and number series will focus on advanced tech innovation, making it more accessible to our consumers. For more information, please visit www.realme.com/in/
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals