16:50 01st Dec, 2021
Ambrane Launches Dots Tune earbuds at Rs. 2199 | TechTree.com
Ambrane Launches Dots Tune earbuds at Rs. 2199
Mobile accessories brand Ambrane brings a new addition to its TWS earbuds portfolio with the launch of Dots Tune earbuds in India.
Mobile accessories brand Ambrane brings a new addition to its TWS earbuds portfolio with the launch of Dots Tune earbuds in India. The Dots Tune TWS promises a never-ending sound experience for up to 29 hours, supported by Voice command compatibility and ultra in-ear comfort when in use. The product in shades of White, Black and pink, comes with 365 days warranty and is available with Amazon, Flipkart and Tata Cliq.
Dots Tune TWS provides hassle-free entertainment up to 29 hours of total playback, including the power stored in its charging case. The pair lasts for up to 6.5 hours with just a single charge. The earbuds are powered by 10mm speaker drivers that seamlessly bring high bass and an authentic sound experience. The earbuds come with voice assistance activation for both Google Assistant and Siri, giving the users the freedom of command.
Promising a superior in-ear comfort fit, the earbuds are designed to stay put in the ears, comfortably all day long. Housed in a compact case, the earbuds have a half in-ear design with silicone tips for a secure fit. For calls, there are dual microphones on each earbud. Dots Tune TWS is engineered with Bluetooth V5.1, which offers seamless connectivity without worrying about the high battery consumption. The latest Bluetooth technology gives stability, supporting amazing sound quality. The earbuds provide instant pairing with a working distance of up to 10m.
The Ambrane Dots Tune true wireless earbuds have a multi-functional touch sensor for effortless accessibility to calls and music. Being IPX4 sweat & water resistant, the earbuds are the perfect gym buddy for all the fitness zealots.
Speaking on the new addition, Sachin Railhan, Director - Ambrane India, said, “We are glad to extend our TWS portfolio with products that define the style and needs of the millennial generation. The compact TWS earbuds are everything one needs to balance their on-the-go lifestyle.”
The TWS Dots Tune are Made in India and Ambrane is continuing its Make-in-India legacy by manufacturing products in the country. With over 330 service touch points across India and online customer support infrastructure, Ambrane products are sold at leading online platforms such as Homeshop18, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, India times, Shop clues among others as well as at different retails stores like Reliance Digital, Metro, Digital Xpress, Best Price and many more.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals