11:04 27th Sep, 2021
Oppo K9 Pro Launch | TechTree.com
Oppo K9 Pro Launch
Oppo announced the launch of its new phone, the K9 Pro, to be released on September 26, and gave users a glimpse of its upgraded features.
Oppo announced the launch of its new phone, the K9 Pro, to be released on September 26, and gave users a glimpse of its upgraded features, including a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 120 Hz AMOLED, 6.43” FullHD+ display screen, and an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity SoC. Earlier, the SoC specifications remained unconfirmed, but Oppo has shared the Soc to be 1200.
Moreover, this 5G smartphone comes with fast charging support that claims to charge the phone from 0 to 100 in only 16 minutes. Additionally, it has 100% DCI-P3 coverage, HDR10 certification and also supports WiFi 6.
The new release also boasts triple rear cameras, a 4500 mAh battery, and a cooling system with a heat dissipation area of 14000 mm2. In addition, the phone will have an 8.5 mm thickness and weigh only 180 grams. Furthermore, Oppo has confirmed two variants - 8GB and 128GB, and a 4D vibration feature for an improved and authentic gaming experience as a primarily gaming smartphone.
In addition to the K9 Pro, Oppo has also launched 2 new products - Watch Free and Oppo Smart TV K9 at the event. Oppo Watch Free has been confirmed to have a rectangular display, while Oppo Smart TV K9 will come with a 75-inch display.
The launch was live-streamed through iQiyi, Oppo’s China website, and streaming platform, and started around 5 pm CST Asia (2.30 pm IST).
Although Oppo is yet to confirm its price, an estimate on a China Telecom site with model number PEYM00 suggests starting prices at Rs. 27,400 for the 8GB + 128GB variant, and go up to Rs. 30,000 for the 8GB + 256GB variant, and Rs. 33,100 for the 12GB + 256GB option. It is likely to be available in 3 colour options - Glacier Overture, Obsidian Warrior, and Neon Silver Sea.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals