15:49 20th Sep, 2021
Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD | TechTree.com
Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
In India, the product is available at Amazon.in, Flipkart, Croma Retail, and other leading IT and Mobility stores.
Western Digital announced the WD Elements SE SSD, a new portable storage solution that marries pocket-sized design with performance.
This compact device is a great solution for consumers who need a portable drive to move files fast. With the WD Elements SE SSD, the consumer is in control of their content across laptops, desktops, and other devices, whether on the job or creating content for fun.
Khalid Wani, Senior Director - Sales, India, Western Digital said, “Solid-state drives are the next big wave in the storage industry because of their performance, speed, reliability, and for the ease they provide. Our new WD Elements™ SE external SSD is a productivity-driven solution for Mac and PC users.”
With read speeds of up to 400MB/s and capacities of up to 2TB,this new portable SSD enables consumers to quickly move large files so they can get more done each day. The drive’s plug-and-play functionality means it is ready to use right out of the box and can seamlessly integrate into any workflow.
The WD Elements™ SE SSD features a compact, portable design that is drop-resistant up to 2 meters, making this the perfect drive for your on-the-go lifestyle. Continuing the renowned Western Digital storage legacy of durability, the drive is backed by a three-year limited warranty worldwide.
Pricing and Availability
The WD Elements SE SSD is available in India at Amazon.in, Flipkart, Croma Retail, and other leading IT and Mobility stores across the country at price starting at Rs 6499 for the 480GB capacity drive.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals