10:48 15th Sep, 2021
OPPO Enco Buds – best TWS under 2K | TechTree.com
OPPO Enco Buds – best TWS under 2K
The launch offer will last for 3-days, starting 14th September till 16th September OPPO Enco Buds is priced in India at INR 1,999
The new OPPO Enco Buds, packed with features such as 24 hours of high-quality concert-like music playtime, AAC Audio Codecs and AI-based intelligent call noise-cancellation technology, will be available starting 14th September, exclusively on Flipkart, at an exciting launch offer price of INR 1,799.
The launch offer will last for three days, from 14th September to 16th September, after which it will retail at INR 1,999 in India.
The OPPO Enco Buds TWS case pack a long-lasting 40 mAh (earbuds) / 400 mAh (charging case)battery that can support 24-hours of music playtime when fully charged and is also IP54 rated dust and water-resistant.
These TWS earbuds use a 2-layer composite diaphragm as well as the AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), a high-definition audio transmission protocol, for crisper sound and AI-based intelligent call noise-cancellation feature that efficiently blocks background noises when you are on phone calls. Other features include Open-Up Auto Connection, and intuitive touch controls.
The OPPO Enco Buds are specifically designed for users who want to upgrade from their wired- and traditional Bluetooth earphones to their first truly wireless earbuds without compromising on superior features and great design. This budget offering packs AI-based call noise-cancellation technology with 24-hour battery life and is built for users who want to upgrade from their wired- and traditional Bluetooth earphones to their first truly wireless earbuds.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals