15:05 06th Sep, 2019
Ambrane launches Smart Fitness Band ‘AFB 38’ | TechTree.com
Ambrane launches Smart Fitness Band ‘AFB 38’
The fitness band comes with colored display and heart rate monitor, priced for Rs. 2999
Ambrane, one of India’s popular brands in Mobile Accessories and Power Banks introduces, the ‘Smart Fitness Band ‘AFB 38’. With this latest addition, Ambrane brings to you a lifestyle accessory that motivates for a smarter and healthier lifestyle by becoming your fitness companion.
This stylish fitness band comes with TFT LCD colour screen display that is readable even in sunlight. The compact screen can display all the essential fitness information, clearly, whenever you need it, with just a flick of the wrist.
You can monitor your health with AFB-38’s 24-hour dynamic advance heart rate monitor. Equipped with lithium polymer battery it has 7 days of standby time. This fitness band features an Activity Tracker that monitors over 18 activities ranging from pedometer calculation to calories burnt throughout the day along with sleep monitoring. It also features 11 sports modes that calculate your movement whenever you indulge in any sports activity.
With its IP68 certified built, this waterproof band is resistant to dust, sand and water up to 1.5 Meters, making it ideal for daily wear be it gym, jogging or any other outdoor place. The band also comes with continuous and advanced sedentary & goal completion reminder that motivates you towards your set goal targets with constant reminders.
The band syncs the Smartphone’s notifications like incoming calls, text messages, email alerts and other realtime alerts from Facebook, Whatsapp & more to minimize the need for multiple gadgets. It also features a camera remote shutter that allows you to seamlessly control your Smartphone’s camera from your watch. Integrated with an advanced security feature, its ‘anti-lost feature’ can help you to locate your phone when you have accidentally misplaced it somewhere.
This fitness band in black colour is available with leading retail and ecommerce stores across India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals