00:29 21st Jun, 2019
Motorola Launches One Vision Smartphone With Punch-Hole Display | TechTree.com
Motorola Launches One Vision Smartphone With Punch-Hole Display
The handset is powered by Samsung's Exynos 9609 processor.
Motorola is taking another stab at the mid-range smartphone market. Under Lenovo leadership, the company has launched the Motorola One Vision in India. It is Motorola's first phone to feature punch-hole screen for the selfie camera. The Motorola One Vision sports a 21:9 CinemaVision 6.3-inch Full HD+ display. To maximize the screen size without increasing the phone's size, Motorola has opted for very thin bezels. As a result, you can easily use it with one hand. At the back, the phone boasts of 4D Corning Gorilla Glass with gradient hues.
The Motorola One Vision comes with artificial intelligence (AI) powered 48 MP rear camera with a 5 MP depth sensor. The module has Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), which compensates against blurred photos and videos. The 25 MP front-facing camera is also equipped with low-light capabilities.
The phone is powered by Samsung's Exynos 9609 chip. The phone has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. It also has a hybrid slot that can be used for either a secondary SIM or a microSD card slot. The phone houses a 3,500 mAh battery. It ships with 15W TurboPower charging technology, which gives you up to 7 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.
We will continue to partner with Google to exceed software requirements and deliver monthly security updates for 3 years, an up-to-date OS, and a simple interface through Android One.2 With the AndroidTM ecosystem, we empower you with helpful innovations, such as Google Assistant, and responsible features, like Digital Wellbeing, helping you focus on what matters most.
The phone runs Android One based on Android 9.0. The Motorola One Vision is priced Rs 19,999. It will be up for sale on Flipkart starting from 27 June.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals