23:47 11th Jun, 2019
Samsung Launches Galaxy M40 For Rs 19,990 In India | TechTree.com
Samsung Launches Galaxy M40 For Rs 19,990 In India
The mid-range phone comes with a punch-home screen design.
Samsung launched its latest mid-range smartphone M40 in India. Currently, it is the top model in the M series. It comes with a plastic back, which Samsung called "glasstic". The device has an edge-to-edge screen with a punch-hole selfie camera.
The M40 sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 675 chipset. It comes with 6 GB RAM of RAM, 128 GB Internal Storage, and a micro SD card slot. The mid-range comes with the triple camera setup. The M40 boasts of a 32 MP primary lens with a 5 MP depth sensor. It is also accompanied by an 8 MP wide-angle camera. Finally, there is a 16 MP front camera for self-portraits.
Samsung has equipped the Galaxy M40 with a fingerprint sensor at the back. This 4G VoLTE handset comes with two SIM slots. Other connectivity features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, and GPS. The phone gets a 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging tech. Moving onto the software, the phone ships with Android 9.0 Pie with One UI on top. The Galaxy M40 is priced at Rs 19,990 and will go on sale on 19th June.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals