00:10 03rd Mar, 2019
Samsung Launches Galaxy A30 With A 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED Display | TechTree.com
Samsung Launches Galaxy A30 With A 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED Display
The mid-range handset comes with a dual camera setup and is priced at Rs 16,990.
Determined to take on its Chinese rivals in India, Samsung first introduced the budget ‘M-series’ of smartphones. Now, it is rolling out A-series of devices in the mid-range segment. The Samsung Galaxy A30 is priced at Rs 16,990 and will be available starting March 2 through brick-and-mortar and online retailers.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 carries a ‘Glasstic’ build which we believe to be an acrylic rear panel made to look like glass for the premium appeal. It sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display that comes with an ‘U-shaped’ teardrop notch at the top. It borrows the internals from the M-series as it comes powered with Samsung’s home-grown Exynos 7904 octa-core chipset based on the 14nm process. It is equipped with 3 GB RAM / 32 GB storage and 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage options with expandable microSD storage of up to 512 GB. The handset comes with a rear mounted physical fingerprint reader.
On the photography front, it has vertically stacked dual camera setup at the rear which consists of a 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, and a 5-megapixel Ultra wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. The selfie snapper is a 16-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
The handset is powered with a 4,000 mAh battery under its hood which comes with 15 W Fast Charging tech. It comes with a Type-C USB, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, NFC, Samsung Pay, and Bixby. It runs on Samsung One UI based on Android Pie 9.0 out of the box.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals