01:10 22nd Feb, 2019
Xiaomi Announces The Mi 9 SE With A Triple Rear Cameras | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Announces The Mi 9 SE With A Triple Rear Cameras
It is the first phone to run on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 712 chipset.
With the Redmi brand catering to the budget smartphone market, Xiaomi is focussing on the high-end segment with its Mi series. Its current flagship is the Mi 9. And now the company has introduced a watered down version dubbed the Mi 9 SE. It carries the same premium built with the gradient holographic panel at the rear. It misses out on wireless charging though.
The phone sports a 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display from Samsung. It comes with a waterdrop style display notch at the top and slim bottom chin bezel which lends it a very impressive 90.4 percent screen-to-body ratio. The screen gets Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor like its bigger sibling.
The Mi 9 SE is the first device to be equipped with an octacore Snapdragon 712 SoC (System on Chip) which is based on the 10 nm process. It comes with 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM coupled with either 64 GB / 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage. On the photography front it gets vertically stacked triple camera at the rear. The primary sensor comes right off from the Mi 9 which is 48-megapixel IMX586 sensor from Sony. There is an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 13-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor as well. The 20-megapixel f/2.0 selfie snapper sits in the waterdrop notch.
The Mi 9 SE comes with dual 4G VoLTE support, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Dual-band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, Infrared sensor etc. It comes preloaded with MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The 3070 mAh battery comes with fast charging support. The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE will go on sale in China from March 1st and is priced at 1,999 CNY (Rs. 21,000 approx.) for the 64 GB variant and 2,299 CNY (Rs. 24,000) for the 128 GB variant.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals