02:09 21st Feb, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S10 Line-Up Consists Of Four Handsets | TechTree.com
Samsung Galaxy S10 Line-Up Consists Of Four Handsets
The devices boast of up to quad-camera setup and 6.7-inch display.
Samsung has introduced its first flagship line-up of 2019. It consists of Galaxy S10, S10+, S10 5G, and S10e. These phones feature Samsung's new Dynamic AMOLED display with HDR 10 support. The S10 and S10+ will feature curved screens while the budget S10e will settle for a flat panel.
All four phones will be powered by Qualcomm's SDM855 Snapdragon 855 chipset in the US and China. India will get Exynos 9820 Octa variants.
The S10 features a 6.1-inch Quad HD+ OLED screen. It comes with triple camera setup backed by dual OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). The setup includes 12 MP primary sensor, one 12 MP wide angle sensor, and an ultra wide 16 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 10 MP snapper. The phone will feature a 3,400 mAh battery.
The S10+ sports a 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Curved AMOLED. It offers a triple camera with dual OIS tech. It will feature 12 MP main sensor accompanied by a wide angle 12 MP lens and an ultra wide 16 MP snapper. On the front, there will be a dual camera in 10 MP + 8 MP config.
The Galaxy S10e boasts of a 5.8-inch Full HD+ Flat AMOLED display. It comes with a modest dual camera in 12 MP + 16 MP setup. For self portraits, Samsung has added a 10 MP front camera.
The largest among the lot is the S10 5G with a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Curved AMOLED. In the photography department, it offers a Quadruple Camera. You get a 12 MP + 12 MP wide angle + 16 MP ultra wide + 3D depth sensor.
The Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e will be available in select markets begining March 8. Pricing starts at $900 for Galaxy S10, $1,000 for Galaxy S10+ and $750 for Galaxy S10e.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals