18:30 04th Feb, 2019
Oppo To Introduce K Series Smartphone On Feb 6 | TechTree.com
Oppo To Introduce K Series Smartphone On Feb 6
The mid-range handset offers a waterdrop notch and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Oppo is all set to launch the K series phones in India. The first handset in this line-up called K1 will be official this week. The handset has already been revealed in China. We know for sure that it features a thin-bezel screen with a waterdrop notch design. The Oppo K1 also features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 processor chipset. It comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The Oppo K1 sports a dual camera setup that comprises of 16 MP + 2 MP optics. For selfies, you get a single 25 MP lens. The device has a 3600 mAh battery with fast charging technology.
The Oppo K1 is expected to be released in India on February 6. The phone will be available via Flipkart. At this point though, there's no information on its pricing.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals