15:52 22nd Jan, 2019
Digitek Launches 3 Super Bass Bluetooth Speakers | TechTree.com
Digitek Launches 3 Super Bass Bluetooth Speakers
All three models boast of high-quality and high-definition sound with increased playback time
Digitek, an Indian market leader in Photographic and Smartphone accessories today announced the launch of three super bass Bluetooth speakers –DBS 021, DBS 022, and DBS 023. The Bluetooth speakers are ideal for all audiophiles and music enthusiasts, given that they are a perfect blend of style and utility.They are intended to be the perfect companion for everything from sports activities to camping and pool parties or individual use.
Super-portable, trendy and splash proof, the speakers can function for about 4 to 5 hours with a single charging. This speaker features a built-in 3.7V/1200 mAhbattery and microphone that supports hands free call for 4 to 5 hours at a stretch. The speakers support Bluetooth,AUX IN,TF Card as well as FM Radio. With Bluetooth 4.2+EDR, an output of 6 watts and towering range of 10 meters, there is much more to the speakers than meets the eye.
Speaking about the launch, Amit Kumar Sharaff, MD, Digitek, said “Digitek stands for continued innovation with every product launch.We are a proud to be a strong player in the mobile accessories space. All our products ensure a perfect amalgamation of acoustics and aesthetics and true to this, these new speakers will be a treat for tech aficionados and even those who are not. The design is flawless, features are robust, and battery backup is something that will leave you wanting for more.”
The highly-optimized speakers are available in a riot of colors including blue, orange, red, and even the basic black. Digitek DBS 021, DBS 022, and DBS 023 are affordably priced at Rs. 1295, Rs. 1595 and Rs. 1895, respectively. The speakers can be purchased from various mobile accessories and electronics outlets as also ecommerce platforms including Amazon,Flipkart, and Snapdeal.
TAGS: Bluetooth Speakers
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals