15:01 08th Jan, 2019
Incoming: Redmi Note 7 And Redmi 7 With Gradient Colours | TechTree.com
Incoming: Redmi Note 7 And Redmi 7 With Gradient Colours
The upcoming smartphones were spotted at China’s Certification website TENAA.
Xiaomi, recently spun off its Redmi brand of smartphones. Redmi series is known for its cost-effective smartphones and mid-range devices and will continue to operate in that space. The ‘MI’ brand will cater to the niche segment from here on. With ‘Poco’ catering to budget mobile gamers, Xiaomi will now operate with three sister companies in India as its new strategy.
We expect the Redmi brand to commence this new strategy soon. The alleged Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi 7 smartphones were recently spotted on TENAA (China’s Certification website) and the launch seems imminent. The Redmi Note 7 was spotted with tag numbers (M1901F7C, M1901F7E,M1901F7T). It will sport a waterdrop/teardrop style notch display measuring 6.3-inches. Going by the pictures, it could sport a glass back panel with gradient style finish. The dimensions of the device are 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm. Xiaomi’s President Lin Bin had earlier teased a picture which suggested that the next Redmi device is set to feature a 48-megapixel camera sensor at the back. Thus, it is likely that the Redmi Note 7 could be the one to be equipped with the Sony IMX586 sensor. Also, it is speculated that it will be powered by Qualcomm’s latest upper mid-range Snapdragon 675 chipset.
The Redmi 7 was spotted with tag numbers M1901F9T, M1901F9E carries the same design language and gradient finish as its sibling. This one also sports a waterdrop notch display but is smaller at 5.84-inch. The smartphone measures 147.76 x 71.89 x 7.8mm which is considerably smaller in comparison. Considering that this handset would be aimed at the price conscious consumers, we suspect it to come with a different camera setup.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals