11:46 20th Dec, 2018
HTC Introduces Desire 12S Smartphone In Taiwan | TechTree.com
HTC Introduces Desire 12S Smartphone In Taiwan
The budget smartphone comes with a dual tone design.
Looks like HTC is still around afterall. The Taiwanse company just announced the Desire 12S. It is a budget handset that comes with a neat dual tone finish on its back.
The Desire 12S sports a 5.7-inch HD+ screen. It is powered by the basic Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone comes in 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants. Based on the model, you will get either 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. The phone features a mircoSD card slot too.
The rear assembly look as if it features a dual camera setup, but you only get a 13 MP camera accompanied by an LED flash. For selfies, you get a 13 MP front-facing snapper. The 4G VoLTE smartphone comes with connectivity essentials such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS. The phone packs in a 3075 mAh battery.
On the software front, you get Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI on top. In Taiwan, the Desire 12S is priced at 5990 new Taiwan dollars, which roughly translaes to Rs 14,000 for the base model. At this point, there's no word on its global launch.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals