01:08 29th Nov, 2018
Realme U1 Offers A 6.3-inch Screen And Dual Cameras On Budget | TechTree.com
Realme U1 Offers A 6.3-inch Screen And Dual Cameras On Budget
The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset.
Realme which started off as a sub-brand of Oppo has introduced a new budget handset in India. Dubbed as Realme U1, this phone offers a thin bezel design at a competetive price.
The Realme U1 comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen with a "dewdrop" design. The panel is IPS (In-Plane Switching) type, which offers wide viewing angles. The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset. The chip comes with GPU acceleration for gaming mode. You get a 3 GB 4 GB RAM variants to choose from. Based on the model, you get 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. Plus, there's a mciroSD card slot.
On the photography front, you get a dual camera setup at the back. It comprises of 13 MP + 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 25 MP snapper.
The Realme U1 is 4G VoLTE handset with dual SIM support. The phone packs in 3500 mAh battery. The phone will go on sale starting December 5. The Realme U1 with 3 GB RAM is pegged at Rs 12,000. For the 4 GB RAM variant, you will have to spend Rs 14,500.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals