16:56 19th Nov, 2018
Xiaomi's Mi Laser Projector Lands In The US | TechTree.com
Xiaomi's Mi Laser Projector Lands In The US
The $2000 projector will be available exclusively via Wallmart.
OLED TVs are gold standard in televisions. However, if you wanted something better than that, lased projectors had you covered. But the laser projectors have been prohibitively expensive costing around 4 lakh rupees, until Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Laser Projector. This product costs $2000 (apporx Rs 1 lakh 40 thousand) and is now available in the US via Wallmart.
The ultra-short throw can be set between 5 and 50 cm away from the wall. The maximum images size it can produce is whopping 150 inch. It offers insane brightness of 5000 lumes. Most conventional DLP projectors can hardly reach the brightness of 2000 lumens. The Mi Laser Projector can handle 4K videos but its output is limited to Full HD.
Other features include a T962X Cortex-A53 quad core chip, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage. Comes with built in 30W stereo speakers. The design is modular so that you can easily swap out failed parts. The projector runs Google Android TV System. It supports Google Play Store, giving you access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and more.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals