04:09 29th Oct, 2018
Xiaomi Announces 65-Inch Mi TV 4 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Announces 65-Inch Mi TV 4
The LCD smart TV comes with an impressive slim body.
Xiaomi has added another product to its TV line-up. The newest Mi TV 4 comes with a 65-inch panel. It is an LCD panel with LED backlight. The TV has the pixel dimensions of 3840 x 2,160 and is HDR10 compatible.
The TV is quite slim and thin bezels. The smart part is taken care of by the 1.5 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM. It runs PatchWall UI developed by Xiaomi. The Mi TV 4 has dual band Wi-Fi, three HDMI ports, and two USB ports.
In the audio department, you get two 8W drivers. The Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65-inch is priced at CNY 5,999, whcih roughly translates to Rs 63,000. There's no word on its India launch, but since the company already sells the 43-inch and 55-inch models in the country, the 65-inch model shouldn't be too far.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals