Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:29 13th Aug, 2018
Oppo R17 Comes With The Least Obtrusive "Notch" | TechTree.com
Oppo R17 Comes With The Least Obtrusive "Notch"
The phone is expected to launch on August 18.
The Oppo R17 has surfaced in China. As per the listing, the R17 will feature an "in display" fingerprint sensor. It also hints at the August 18 launch date.
The Oppo R17 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 670 chipset. It packs in a whopping 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It features a 6.4-inch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. It offers Full HD+ resolution.
In the camera department, you get a dual camera at the back. It comprises of 16 MP + 25 MP sensors. The Oppo R17 features a 3500 mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge technology. The price displayed on the page is said to be a placeholder. SO, we will have to wait till August 18 for more details.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals