11:21 29th Jun, 2018
Lenovo launches New Range of Ultra-slim laptops | TechTree.com
Lenovo launches New Range of Ultra-slim laptops
The new Ideapad 330S and Ideapad 530S are designed to meet the expectations of today’s Smartphone power-users
Lenovo has unveiled its latest range of ultra-slim laptops under the 'S' branding, where the letter 'S' denotes 'Slim'. The newly launched models include the Ideapad 530S and the Ideapad 330S.
Weighing around 1.49kgs, the 530S features a metallic finish build with a 14-inch Full HD display. The Ideapad 530S is believed to be the Lenovo’s premium offering, which is powered with 8th-Gen Intel CoreTM i5-8250U processor clocked up to 3.4GHz. Followed by 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB SSD storage, the laptop is also equipped with 2GB of dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU. The 530S is fueled by a 45 Whr battery, which promises to provide 8 hours of battery backup on a single charge. The laptop boasts two 2W Harman speakers with Dolby Audio. On the I/O, it features a fingerprint reader, Type-C port, two USB 3.0 ports, and a 4-in-1 card reader.
The Ideapad 330S claims to be thin, light and is designed for students, weighing around 1.67 kg, it features a 15.6-inch FHD IPS display surrounded by the metallic finished body. The device is powered with 8th Gen Intel CoreTM i7-8550U processor paired with 8GB of RAM and 1TB of RPM storage. The 330S is fueled by a 52.5Whr battery that promises to provide a battery backup of up to 7 hours. It features two USB 3.0 ports and one USB Type-C port along with the card reader.
Both the laptops claim to provide 2 hours of usage with 15 minutes of charge with Lenovo's Rapid charge technology. The Ideapad 530S pricing starts at Rs 67,990 and the Ideapad 330S at Rs 35,990.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals