05:07 14th May, 2018
Oppo Realme 1 Specifications Surface Online | TechTree.com
Oppo Realme 1 Specifications Surface Online
The device is expected to launch on May 15.
Oppo has teamed up with Amazon to launch its sub brand Realme in India. The first phone under this moniker, the Realme 1 has already got a dedicated page on Amazon India. The images reveal that the upcoming phone shares uncanny resemblance with the Oppo A3. But, there was hardly any information regarding the Realme 1's specifications, until now.
Twitter user @bang_gogo_, which a decent track record, has spilled the beans on the Oppo Realme 1. It claims that the phone sports a 6-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone will be powered by MediaTek MT6771 chipset. It may pack in 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
As per the speculation, the phone will sport a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera. The device will lack a fingerprint sensor. The Realme 1 will launch on May 15 and will be available exclusively via Amazon India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals