Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:58 29th Dec, 2017
HMD May Inaugurate The Android Go Programme With Nokia 1 | TechTree.com
HMD May Inaugurate The Android Go Programme With Nokia 1
The device will run light version of Android Oreo.
Just a few weeks back, Google announced the Android Go program for budget smartphones. It is a watered down version of Oreo that;s light on resources. And if the rumours are trues, it seems HMD is going to kick-start the proceedings with Nokia 1.
The information comes from Eldar Murtazin, who is known for some high profile leaks. However, consistancy has never been his forte, so take this with a pinch of salt. As first reported by GizmoChina, Nokia 1 will break cover in Russia.
The phone is expected to feature an HD IPS screen. HMD will opt for an entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. It will likely pack in 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
The Nokia 1 is expected to release in early 2018. The price is said to be 5490 rubles, which roughly translates to Rs 6,000. That's slightly cheaper than the existing Nokia 2, which retails for Rs 7,000 in India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals