18:43 01st Dec, 2017
Xiaomi Launches Desh Ka Smartphone Redmi 5A For Rs 3,999 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Launches Desh Ka Smartphone Redmi 5A For Rs 3,999
This price tag is part of the deal signed between Xiaomi and Reliance Jio.
Xiaomi has launched its much anticipated “Desh Ka Smartphone”, Redmi 5A, yesterday for a price of Rs 3,999. The Redmi 5A will be a Flipkart exclusive smartphone. It will be available for purchase starting December 7 from the online retailer, Mi.com, Mi Homes and other partner offline channels. However, if you are not willing to opt for a Jio connection, you will have to shell out one thousand rupees more on purchasing the device.
Technically speaking, the Redmi 5A, comes with a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM while it features a 5 inch HD IPS display and is powered by a 1.4 Ghz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. The device runs on Android Nougat based MIUI 9 out of the box and also supports 4G VoLTE ready connection.
Moving further, the Redmi 5A also sports a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front facing shooter. Backing all these features is a 3,000 mAh battery which according to the company's claims, offer around 8 days of stand by time on a single charge.
Having said everything, the Redmi 5A also comes with another storage option as well - with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is available for Rs 6,999. With that said, it is also worth nothing that current offered price for the regular variant is part of the launch offer, thus you can avail it only for a limited time period. After the first 50 lakh units get sold, the company has mentioned to sell it for Rs 5,999.
Xiaomi has partnered with Reliance Jio to give its customers the most out of Redmi 5A. As part of the plan, Jio offers a special all-unlimited monthly plan of Rs 199, that provides free voice, unlimited data (1GB daily), unlimited SMS and Jio Apps for 28 days.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals