21:33 09th Nov, 2017
PTron Launches 'Magg Magnetic Earphone For Just Rs 499 | TechTree.com
PTron Launches 'Magg Magnetic Earphone For Just Rs 499
The earphone is exclusively available for purchase on LatestOne.com.
PTron has recently unveiled a new wired earphone with magnetic attraction dubbed as 'Magg' for just Rs 499, available exclusively on LatestOne.com. According to a recent press release, the new earphone comes with a refined, elegant look, and is ergonomically designed. It is also claimed by the company that the earphone is in line with the brand's strategy of continuously introducing unique feature earphonews to dominate the mid-market earphone segment.
PTron Magg is a combination of revolutionary acoustic engineering and craftsmanship to provide ultimate audio experience. With a built-in microphone and call control features, Magg gives complete control over music and phone calls. Earphone is an essential gadget for Gen Z as it allows them to enjoy listening to their favorite music in a comfortable manner for long hours.
Ameen Khwaja, Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, “PTron Magg is designed uniquely with large chambers, reproduces deep and clear bass of sound by increasing the acoustic capacity and density. PTron has clearly emerged as a specialist in headphones category and very popular amongst Gen Z. I am confident that we would be selling 300,000 pieces of PTron headphones in the current quarter”.
Here are some of the distinguished features of ‘PTron Magg’:
- Magnetic ear buds, stereo sound & metal housing with strong bass
- Noise cancellation to provide clear listening experience
- Built-in mic, convenient hands-free calling, answer, reject and end calls directly with the earphones, volume up, volume down, pause & play
- Ergonomic in-ear design with soft silicone sweat-proof ear tips reduce outside noise, so you can enjoy music on the go
- Compatible with all 3.5mm audio cable jack smart phones and devices
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals