20:36 31st Oct, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price Slashed In India | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price Slashed In India
The smartphone’s base variant now comes with an updated price tag of Rs 13,999.
Xiaomi has announced the price slash of its recently launched smartphone, the Mi Max 2, which entered the Indian market around two months ago.
The smartphone’s updated price after the slash is Rs 13,999 for the base variant which comes with a 32 GB storage. This reflects a discount of Rs 1,000. Likely, the Mi Max 2 64 GB variant will now cost Rs 15,999 which earlier came at Rs 16,999. Now, that’s again a Rs 1,000 price discount.
Adding further on this, the e-commerce portal Flipkart is offering an exchange discount of up to Rs 15,000. Along with this, it seems that users also have an option to opt for the buyback guarantee. Further, the e-commerce portal has tied up with Axis Bank to offer its Buzz credit card holders an additional five percent discount.
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a 6.44 inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device also features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with eight cores. Users also get a 12 MP primary camera and a 5 MP front facing camera module. The device further packs in a 5,300 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system with MIUI 8.0.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals