17:03 27th Sep, 2017
Google Celebrates 19th Anniversary With 19 Iconic Games | TechTree.com
Google Celebrates 19th Anniversary With 19 Iconic Games
Users visiting the Google homepage today will find a 19th anniversary Doodle graphics that lets users spin a wheel for more games.
Google is celebrating its 19th Anniversary has come up with a surprise Doodle spinner that brings back 19 Doodle games from the past.
The company wrote in a blog: "They say life is full of surprises, and Google’s history is chock-full of them. In fact, we wouldn’t be here without them. In 1997, Larry Page, had just arrived at Stanford University to pursue his Ph.D in computer science. Of all the students on campus, Google’s other co-founder, Sergey Brin, was randomly assigned to show Page around..."
From there, the two begin their mission to organize a seemingly infinite amount of information on the web giving birth to what we known as ‘Google’. Google.com was registered as a domain on September 15th 1997. The name, a play on the word “googol,” a mathematical term for the number represented by the numeral 1 followed by 100 zeros. Google since then has seen tremendous growth and expansion touching lives of millions of users around the world.
With over 70 offices in more than 40 global locations, including India, the Mountain View, California-company grew substantially in its size and reputation - its innovation subsequently becomes a part of daily life including Android phones, Google Maps, Google Earth, as well as in business with its mail, mobile devices and analytics solutions.
Users visiting the Google homepage today will find a 19th anniversary Doodle graphics that lets users spin a wheel. When the user stops, the wheel will, redirect the user in turn to a new page that will enable them to play a mini doddle game, including bug cricket, animal sounds, Solitaire and even the ‘Snake’ game.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals