10:44 19th Sep, 2017
iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus Ward Off Competition In Benchmark Scores | TechTree.com
iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus Ward Off Competition In Benchmark Scores
Apple’s A11 Bionic Chipset seems to have surpassed flagship SoC's like Snapdragon 835 and Exynos 8895.
When Apple released the iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus with its new A11 Bionic Chipset recently, it did not fail to impress us. The fact that these devices would be beasts in performance was already evident by looking at the specifications on sheet.
Now, recent Geekbench scores are showing that iPhone X is almost twice as powerful as the fastest Android smartphones, including the latest Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Apple’s A11 has topped the database leaving behind Android smartphones with Snapdragon 835 and Exynos 8895 chipsets.
Considering the scores, we can easily expect that, even the next set of Android flagship devices may not be able to beat the newly launched Apple’s A11 Bionic Chipset.
Here are a couple of screenshots, as shared on PhoneArena, showing the benchmark scores of the latest Apple devices and the current top-end flagship devices running on Android.
iPhone 8 scores 4,195 in Single-Core tests.
Samsung Galaxy S8 scores 1,965 in Single-Core tests.
iPhone 8 scores 10,005 in Multi-Core tests
Samsung Galaxy S8 scores 6,494 in Multi-Core tests
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals