15:23 04th Jul, 2017
iPhone 8 White Variant Renders Spotted Online | TechTree.com
iPhone 8 White Variant Renders Spotted Online
New KGI analyst prediction suggests Touch ID to be removed from iPhone 8 in favour of facial recognition.
Apple iPhone 8 is still months away from its launch, and before we could even reach there, we are flooded enough by different renders of what the device might look like. Now, we have one such render spotted online, created by Designer Martin Hajek. This time, the iPhone 8 is painted in white.
As you can see in the image, the iPhone 8 render created by the designer showcases an almost bezel-less display white no fingerprint sensor on the front. We can also see a vertically placed dual rear camera and the Apple logo.
To recall, the iPhone 8 has been until now rumoured in a black variant, and the reason behind this, according to a report published on Business Insider, is the use of OLED panel which can display an absolute black coloration even when the screen is on.
A new report claims that KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has mentioned that the iPhone 8 will not be supporting in-screen fingerprint scanning feature. This means that the Touch ID will not be embedded under the display. However, there has been no further information as to where shall the Touch ID sensor be placed or would it be included in the new iPhone at all!
Well, speaking more on this, 9to5mac has recently published that Kuo has further predicted that Apple would be removing Touch ID entirely in favour of facial recognition. Kuo has mentioned — “We predict the OLED model won’t support fingerprint recognition, reasons being: (1) the full-screen design doesn’t work with existing capacitive fingerprint recognition, and (2) the scan-through ability of the under-display fingerprint solution still has technical challenges”
TAGS: Apple iPhone
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals