11:16 27th Jun, 2017
Oppo R11 Plus Sales To Begin From June 30 | TechTree.com
Oppo R11 Plus Sales To Begin From June 30
The smartphone comes with 6 GB RAM and 3,800 mAh battery, along with a dual rear camera setup.
Chinese smartphone company Oppo had unveiled its upcoming smartphone, the Oppo R11 Plus, earlier this month, and now, the company seems to be all set to officially launch the device in China.
The newly launched Oppo R11 Plus is said to hit the Chinese market this week, with sales reported to begin from June 30.
To recall, it comes with Snapdragon 660 processor which seems to be the same processor that powers R11. However, R11 Plus features a 6 GB RAM and 3,800 mAh battery instead of 4 GB RAM and 2,900 mAh, that is originally found in the R11.
Along with this, the Oppo R11 Plus comes with similar dual camera setup as the Oppo R11 itself — 16 MP and 20 MP sensors on the rear and a 20 MP sensor on the front.
The device is said to come in three color variants — Gold, Rose Gold, and Black.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals