12:11 30th May, 2017
Reliance Jio May Launch JioFiber Broadband Service This Diwali | TechTree.com
Reliance Jio May Launch JioFiber Broadband Service This Diwali
The service is already being tested in few cities, and under JioFiber Preview Offer, users can get free internet for 3 months.
We all know that Reliance Jio took the nation on a storm when it launched its 4G VoLTE services for users across the country. Now, it looks like the telecom network is all set to introduce something better.
Reliance Jio is said to be ready with its new JioFiber technology, which is expected to offer high speed broadband internet connection for around Rs 500 for 100 GB of data. According to The Economic Times, the commercial service of the JioFiber will be rolled out during Diwali season this year.
In-fact, to recall, Jio had, earlier this month, made an official announcement that its broadband service under JioFiber would be rolled out initially in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, and Vadodara for free of cost. This would be offered as part of the JioFiber Preview Offer, which is expected to provide users free high speed internet for first three months.
According to a recent post published on JioCare website, JioFibre plan which is exclusively available to some users is known as FTTH Base Plan. Recently various plans of Jio Broadband has been made available to the public. The plans range between Rs 500 and Rs 5500.
TAGS: Reliance Jio
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals